CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last day of Kindergarten!!!


This is the last day of school for both these girlies! Kindergarten is over!! This was their party. Small indeed but what a time they had. I could not pass up the chance to show off this piicture. It was absolutely the sweetest thing I have seen in a bit. To my suprise, my lab sat there very quiet and behaved for all the pictures I took till I got the perfect picture. I just think it is sweet to see a tree, a can-man, good ole' dog and cute little girls, playing school not hours after the last day of school, all in the same picture. I am guessing I was over the school thing way more than they were. They played school a long time after we got home. lol. This is what our little girls wanted to do with their now found freedom so the mommies got together and decided to let them have at it.
This is my little ones bestest friend at the present time and as I forsee, a long time to come. She is a good little girl and I am glad my daughter has a great buddy to hang out with. Lucky or blessed for me, I get along great with her mother too. Yipee!ADULT CONVERSATION! Congrats to the little kinder graduates!!!! Welcome to 1st grade and your first summer vacation!

0 comments: