CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

This week in my life!!!

This is my mothers absolute shining moment.

My moms favorite thing and one of the many things she does well at is making bisquits. The only thing she does better is share herself whole heartedly with my daughter. She dearly loves showing my daughter how to do things. Bisquits was just one of the many things she showed today. I adore both these girls with all my ever-lovin-heart. I can vaguely remember her doing the same thing with me. And to noones supprise, my little one loves this as much as eating them.

Here we had a cookout with some good buddies from the west. After all the swimming, eating, and playing we all decided to sit down and have some desert. I know it seems as if she is just looking at this smore, but she finished it off in no time flat.

This is BB,s little boy. He is a doll baby. Unfortunately for him and great for my camera, he was quite upset here. He wanted to swing and I had him give a turn to another child there and well as you see he wasnt too happy with me. However, this did make a darling picture. Love ya muffin #5.

This is what we did on Tuesday. Isnt she beautiful?! She did such a great job. She is a sweet little girl at our church that just so happens to be my little girls idol. She has been taking lessons for two school terms now and wow has she got some tallent. Good Job! Keep up the good work KSM!

This is the very last full day of my little bitty, teeny tiny, 6lb11oz baby girl's kindergarten year. It just absolutely blows my mind that what seems to be only days ago and now a happy on-her-way-to-first-grade little girl. It is so bitter/sweet. Im extatic that she is progressing so well but at the same my baby is growing up. I just hope with all my heart that she will always know how very proud of her that I am. I love you baby girl!

0 comments: