CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

This week in my life!


Well hello everyone! I have really strugled with what to put on here but I am working it out. Today I had to get an MRI done for my knees. I have worried so much about people thinking I take advantage of my healthcare. I am not. I do no like pain and if I have it so badly that it takes away time from my life and my daughters life then Im going to get it fixed. I love to research and maybe I get into it more than usual with medical stuff but not to worry, I will be OK. I didnt work a great whole bunch this week but sure have next week booked up. That couldnt be much better because I have a quite large camping trip planned in June and I can hardly wait.
We had some friends over tonight and we had a blast... Her little boy came in and decided my house was "junky". Yeah Yeah so I havent done so much house work this week. He is so cute... and appropriate! I really like my child being around those perticular friends. The reason is because they are so well manered and polite. Unfortunately I do already have to worry about her frends. Good thing is that she as found a few really great ones. They are just crazy about each other.
We already have a huge weekend planned. We canceled our soccer game for tomorrow. Shy's cousin from Nashville is in this weekend so we have a bit of fun stuff planned for that. We hope to have a great weekend and tons of fun. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

bunchofbull-ers! said...

Earlier I was thinking about how fun yesterday was too! It was great learning about the 'backroads' of our town!!
Thanks for being a sweet friend. And not only do I adore our daughters' friendship, but I adore your whole family. Your desire to live right for the Lord and the love that you share with those around you. You all truly make us feel welcome here. And for that I am grateful too!
Blessings.

P.S. I am truly sorry about what my son said. I hope you know that isn't our hearts! ;O)