CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My new SLR camera!!

So since my last photo problem I have decided to get what I really wanted and so I got me a Cannon EOS Digital Rebel XTi. I just love it and I have found some weird things to take pictures of. Here is one I just couldnt resist.

This is our Kitty. One of three so far. She is one of our favorites. She has been around longer than most and she is so cute. The part that makes this so funny is her name. I will begin to tell you that as of the day our little girl was born, she rules everything. She of course got to name all of our animals. See we had a wounderful cat when she was born. We loved him so much. he was our very first animal as a "couple". My hubby has high blood presure and we heard an animal would help relieve stress (parties all the time was stressfull) so we got him. He became our child till we had her. After she was born my in laws talked him into getting rid of the cat and eventually we did part with him. So anyways, we realized kittys wont kill our child and we went crazy. Our first kitty was a male. My daughter had just begun to talk and was getting into Sunday School and so she named him: Simon Peter!
It was the talk of everyone around. So on to present. THis is our mommy cat "Football". No I do not spell very well but this perticular word is not misspelled. I havent a clue how she came to this name but she loves her and we have a cute memory of her name. I can hardly wait to remind her of this when she is older. Our other kittys are: Spook(solid black kitty) and Gussy.


This is just me snapping pics at church Wednesday night. It was the product of our WMU deciding we needed to spiffy the grounds up a bit. Arent they beautiful?

This is what my husband does well. He loves fishing and aparently he does it well huh? This will make for a fine fish-fry on some beautiful sunny summer evening here in the south!

This is my hubby being a good sport while I snap pictures of everything under the sun and well some of it too. I do love my new camera. Hopefully soon me and one of the Bullercrew will get to take it out and try it out on some landscapes. I love my buddies!

0 comments: