CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another party...for me?




So here I am getting pampered by my daughter. We had a GS pamper party today where all of us GS mothers will get to have some special treatment. When we first went in we were to be seated while our little girls made us a crasage. Then we sat at a table while our girls made us a plate of food, then on to manicures and nail polish. From there on to makeup and then the after pics. It was so cute! We wont say how my 5year old did with makeup but none the less I wore it all afternoon. It was just precious.




Here we are just posing after our makeovers was finished. I do feel pampered! I feel very blessed to be taken such good care of but more blessed to be a mom at all. She takes such good pride in everything she does and I am so proud of here. I love her and I love being her mommy. Happy mothers day all you wounderful mothers.

0 comments: