CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!


So here I am again. Its mothers day and we have taken our moms out to eat. I just happened to be on the phone with my daughter who is directly behind me.(she really likes to use the phone when she can see what the person she is talking to looks like) My mother wants to snap a pic with my mothers day gift and couldnt wait till my baby girl gets done using the phone.
Speaking of mothers day gifts, my husband got me a new HD digital camera 12 mega pixals. The darn thing will do everything except get up and walk around for me. I want to show you why I feel like I live in the most beautiful part of the country.




This is my moms back yard! What a view! This is where I grew up. The have cows to look at and it may even storm a bit later. What a beautiful backdrop. I am falling in love with my new camera. Thanks dear!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy
What lovely photos . Beautiful countryside. I am a Nashville resident so I am Tennessee fan! I have just begun a poetry and personal impression blog that I am struggling through! I enjoyed your blog.
Linda