CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just some small talk


This is my little angel at church on Easter Sunday. We try to ga all out for Easter. We all get new outfits and really get into the festivities. This is the second year we have wore pink but there really isnt many other colors that look good on all of us. Even Gabe is cute in pink.lol. We wore green last year but yellow and pink are usually the ones we go for.
So I am very tired today. Kinda crazy day! Once I finished with the school stuff I went to my dads and we planted potatos, squash, tomatos, and watermelons. Its tuff but seems the way our economy and gas has went a bit stupid we are terribly excited that we will be able to stay fat even though we may be broke. All my family are hunters so i wont even have to be a vegitarian. Yipee!
I am glad our new friends from CO are enjoying our beautiful Tennessee. Im a bit imbarrassed at how my husband acts, but glad they get so tickled at his goofyness. I am glad he has such a sense of humor. He is silly like that all the time. I will write more when I know more. C-Ya!

0 comments: