CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just stuff!


Here is my baby girl. This spring soccer season is almost over and so I took my bran-new camera and took their pics at our last game. She is so cute. I started a journal for her when I had her. I got the idea from my best friend. So as soon as I was able to get 2 min. away from her I started writing about anything she was doing that was different.
I soon started adding a lot of my health stuff in there too. Its so far from her understanding for me to talk to her now but when she is bigger I want her to know that I truly did like being with her and playing with her. However due to my health, Im not always able to just jump up and play. So I feel if I write all of it down, when she is older she will get it. The number one reason I wrote about my health issues for her is because, most of my ilness' are hereditary. My mother still has no idea why she had a hysterectomy or what kind of arthritus she has and all that. So I wanted to write down what I have so she will be able to let her Dr. know so it will be much easier for her to be diagnosed and treated if she has something like my stuff. Anyways, I am so blessed to have her. She has brought so much joy and truth to my life. My life was surrounded by so much negative things and I wouldnt stand for myself and I was so tolerable to almost anything. Now its just so "fun" and I have fought a lot of people for her and I tolerate only what is healthy for her. I love me because of her. I am happy being me now that my life has turned this way.

0 comments: