CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Vacation 2008

Well since my last post we have spent two weeks camping. Yes I said camping and it has the title of "vacation". When I was growing up, that is all we could do. That is all we could afford to do. One week a year we would spend the entire week with my mom's brothers and sister-in-laws and all my million cousins. We literally grew up together. We were tiny tots all together and what is terribly weird is that now our children are the little ones. It totally trips out our folks. So check out these pics!

So this is my little bundle of joy and my cousin's little bundle too. Yes I can very vividly remember me and her at this stage in our lives. This child was called by her mother's name all week long. She apparently looks identical to her momma. She sure does favor her a lot. Yes her mom is a little doll too.





Here of course is one of us not so tottler sized cousins. He obviously still thinks he is a child. To his dismay and our pleasure he didnt finish what he bagan at the top of the hill. We had a blast watching him try and try and try and still end up this way.However, we had a great well diserved laugh at his expense.

This is most of our little punks. They had just as great a time together as we used to when we were their size. This pic was taken just after we got our turn on the raft-pulled-by-the-fast-boat-thing. It was so fun and just like us, everyone brought their lawn chairs to the lake bank to watch how quickly my aunt could flip us right off the "THING". She was sucessful with me (as if thats a big shocker)the hard part was getting back on. Anyways, it was very very fun and I would do it again and hope to get to soon.

0 comments: