CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer is Here!!!!!!



So here is my cute little, scared of the water, baby girl. She has been terrified of the water since she was tiny and went walking out into the water and fell. She was only big enough that when she put her hands down to catch herself she was commpetely in the water. Every year she has made a little progress with the water. So by the end of last year, she was holding the wall to walk in the 3 foot area of the pool. We went camping (see last post) she did get into the lake which is rare for her so I knew she had made some progress. Well we decided to use the pool a lot this week and here she is just like a fish.


This is her not only swiming or jumping in but DIVING! I was so proud that all I could do is grab the camera and yell "do it again".

Here she goes!


I feel almost like I did when she first started school! Well...yeah bout that proud!
See I was a fish in the water. My mom would almost have to spank me to get me out of the lake. I never knew what a pool was like but I didnt care so long as it was playing in the water. Now to have a child I just always imagined getting to share that passion with her. I thought all hope was done until now! Yipee, my daughter has something like me! I am so very very proud of her.


This is her jumping off the side of her great-grandparents pool. If you look closely, you will see a huge smile on her face as she knows she is about to hit the water! Way to go ladybug! I love you!

0 comments: