CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My baby's 6th Birthday!


This is the lucky lady of the hour. She turned 6 today with a cute Hannah Montanna Party. I have no idea how she has such a range of fans but she certianly has won my daughters love for sure. She got just about everything HM has on the market. We love her so much and we are very proud of her 6 years of being with us.

This is River. Him and his mommy was staying with us this weekend and we had a blast. So did River. WE just love him to peices too! And he had bunches of fun too clearly by the look on his face!

This is the cake for her party. Awesome job Hollie! It was a huge cake and much to everyones suprise it was all gone in about 10 min. So pretty and tasty, can actually be all in the same cake. Thanks HoJo!


This is my sisters sharing a kiss for the camera. Pretty clever way to not show your face on film. I love you guys very much and I am glad I got to spend my daughters b-day with you. Love Ya Tina and Hope!

I will be posting more when I get a few min. Im trying to soak up all the sis and nephew time I can for now!

0 comments: