CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Still catching up on last week!


Are they not just adorable? This picture was taken at the big 6th b-day party. I just love seeing my child being all social and all. This is her bff on the left and her fav. cousin on the right. She ran herself silly on that park. I was so pleased with her party and I know she was too. I thought this picture was too cute not to post.

This is the newest member of our family. This little man and his mother are very near and dear to me and all my family. I cannot stress enough how this beautiful child and his mommy are very life changing, encourageing, inspiring to me they are. He is just the prettiest little boy I have ever seen and even though I am a bit partial, he still is very much a cutie. In 15 years he will be a super heart breaker. Course, his mommy is a beautiful woman too. Ilove you HM and RM!

This is among many things a true life miracle in my familys life. They are just adorable. This is my siter and her husband. He is at almost 3 years sober. We are so proud of him. He is just wonderful with my daughter and well any kid that comes into contact with him. He loves children and they love him right back. He has done an outstanding job in our church and in our family. WE are all very proud of him for being the husband this beautiful woman diserves. Love ya KJ

This is my parents youngest grand children. They were just too cute here not to have a pic of this. Two pees in a pod i tell ya. They were worn out at this point but not too tired to be cute as pie. We had such a good time that day. We had gone down on the river to cook out and after we got to the top and realized that there was no where to stop my moms car broke down. So we loaded down our vehicles and headed on to cook out. We finally found somewhere and just as we were sitting down to eat, it came a horrible storm. After all this we went to the takeout at the river and had a great time floating down the river. It was fun fun fun. Hope to get to do that again soon for sure.

0 comments: