CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

This week in my life!


This is my baby girl and her very best friend. We had the pleasure of going to the rodeo on Friday night. The kids really enjoyed this. They are really sweet together. Just before hitting the rodeo we had a tailgate party at the park just outside the rodeo. We all decided to make a whole evening of it!

This is all the very interested children watching the bullriding. This was the safest place for them ironically, because one of the kids actually fell off the bleachers. She had a terrible scrape on her back but recovered well. I hope school is this interesting. Guess we will know in a few weeks!

This is my brother-in-law just as he figured out that he had gotten some Bristol Motor Speedway tickets this weekend. It is a night race and those are his favorite to attend. He had surgery on his eyes this year. He had cataracts really bad and he went finally, and had them removed. Now he can see really good. So as a reward for his birthday and for being sober, he got tickets for this race. What a look huh? He was absolutely blown away!

Here is his baby. This dog is ridicules with him. She loves him and is so loyal to him. I believe by this picture, that she thinks she may be a bit human!

This is Hooch! He is a golden lab. He is clearly beautiful and anyone who knows the breed knows exactly what I am about to say. He is a pain in my butt! The dog is loyal that he followed us to school, came right on in, and then just layed beside me as to say to every one " I belong to THIS person". So embarrassing! I went to the dollar store and bought a tie out chain and coller for him. The first day he broke or chewed off the coller and by today he has broken his chain. Obedience Training!?! I just love his playfulness and loyalty (except visits to the school) and his personality but Dang he is a pest. Wish me luck! This picture was actually taken on our trampoline. The funny part of this is that loyalty thing. I was on the trampoline and here he came right up there. I did figure out that if I was jumping he would lay down! Yes I agree its a bit mean but I didn't want him licking on me, and he survived to lick, follow, and jump up on me again.

0 comments: