CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SOCCER!!!!!


Well here we are again. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We have just started the fall season of AYSO soccer and I am coaching again. My husband/assistant coach, has decided not to help me out but a good friend of mine is going to. I am not so sure she is as pumped about it as I am but she is getting there.
We are doing U-8 this season because our girls have turned 6 and they cannot play on U-6 anymore. The thing is we are a co-ed team meaning there are girls and boys on our team but there are only 3 boys and 9 girls. This means that our cute ,sweet little girls will be going aginst 6 and 7 year old boys. I figure we will have a bit of loosing or some tough girls for next season. The great thing is all those girls are quite aggresive and dont mind getting after the ball. GO _________ ! We are trying to get a team name and we will be chosing one in the next week or so. I will be sure to tell all here.
We had a very short practice yesterday. We had a small interuption that caused us to call it. LIGHTENING! Now it raining but we plan to start up again on Thursday. YIPEE!!!!

1 comments:

Kathy & Aaron said...

Team names. . .
Angels (or Wild Angels)
Stricker Friends
Red Hots (love this one)
Young Guns
or maybe on their bad days Moody Maidens. Hahaha!