CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

This week...


Well this is where my little girl decided to go on Monday. She was forbid to have friends over and stuff because her daddy wanted to spend time with her. She had a blast. Im certian she has her daddy wrapped even tighter around her finger now. Since School has been out we spent the first two weeks camping, the next week he was working some overtime, and she had friends over, then my cousin passed away and we spent lots of time with the whole family. So now he has stoped his entire world to spend time with her. He made the big statement to her "where do you want me to take you" and well what else would a 5 year old with all the energy in the world say but "THE PARK". So off we went. I let them play while I want scoping out some good pics. We live in a beautiful part of the world and this is evedience. I thought it was georgous.


Nothing really picture perfect happened till The 4th. SO this is what we did in the afternoon before the firework show. We had gone to our local depot for the celebration. We obviously got way too hot so we came back and went for a swim. Sonce my ladybug can now get around in the water really good, we just finally got on a float and relaxed a while. Isnt she cute!?! She knows it too. lol Our little miracle!


So here is one of the fireworks. It took so good on my camera and I was proud. However, my ladybug was not impressed. She kept saying,"they're gonna fall on me". I didnt realize but it does kinda look like they might, but they wont. We have always went to my uncle's house and shot some our selves but since his son was killed, he decided not to have the festivities this year, so we went to our town's show. It was beautiful but definately bigger than what we were used to.


Here is a picture of the finally. It wasnt such a beautiful picture but it shows all the percusions that went all at one time. There was so manny and it felt like we were in a really small car with a really really big radio with lots of bass. It was nice and loud.


Here is a picture of the park they shot the show at. It is a beautiful park and it is huge. We do soccer and play ground there. Its really fun for all of us.

0 comments: