CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally I am back.


Beautiful isnt it? This is my husbands way of showing that he supports me. See, I got this new, awesome, wonderful camera and My husband decided to take me to a place where he likes to fish and let me take pics. Beautiful huh? This is Calderwood Lake. I took this picture to show everyone how pretty this lake is. I had to take this one because it shows the veiw of the trees on the lake and its as clear as if you were looking directly at the trees. I believe I took almost an entire flash card full of pictures that are just a beautiful as this one.

Lots of things have been going on around here and I have so much to blog about but it is 3:30 here and i am just plain tired. SO I must go to bed and I will be on to fill you guys in when I get some rest.

0 comments: