CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

My week...or maybe "weeks".


So this is my sister. She is older than me and obviously very pretty. She just celebrated her 31st birthday today. Last year was a blast. "someone" and i wont own up to anything, rolled her yard with toilet paper and birthday streamers. They were up still during the whole thing...so they say! I had thrown her a surprise party at the same time as my daughters party. I knew she would come to her niece's b day party so it was the perfect time. I had a bunch of black balloons and a picture collage of all the embarrassing photos that she ever had made. It was something to see for sure.
Since then she has plotted and threatened to give me the most horrific 30th birthday i could imagine. I'm getting kinda nervous cuz she most likely really will make it just as bad as she is saying.
My point in posting all this is for you guys to know how my Monday was spent and also for you to know what we did this year on her birthday. Well she stooped in at my house on her way home from work and showed me what she is gonna get for my baby's 6th birthday and i was hoping to get to spend some time with her later but she said her and her husband had plans. So after Gabe went to work she wanted us to go out to eat with her and well of course we did. But...what i thought was wonderful is that instead of lavish gifts and a party all for her she let me in on the secret of what her and her husband was gonna do. Be sure not to share with our church family but we all took off and mowed our church's lawn. Yes she spent her b day doing a secret service for our church. She and her husband do not want to let the church folk know because it is their "service" to the church not wanting praise or thank yous just pure hearted service. That is truly something. She don't know but i do look up to her at least most of the time and i will have to say, i felt more satisfaction from helping her mow than i ever have sitting around spending time with her. I truly have been blessed by this and I know she is too. Happy B-Day to Tina!



This is our little angel. Her birthday is on Friday. She will be the big 6. We are having her a Hannah Montana party at our local park. I have invited lots of people and expect to have a great turnout. We are so happy about her growing up but it just seems like such little time has passed since she was just a baby. We are so proud of her. WE are gonna have to go back to the dentist this week for a baby-tooth that just wont loosen up and come out. Don't worry, she has been begging me to take her back to the dentist so its no big deal. I took her last week for her first cleaning(don't think I'm a bad mommy for waiting till she was 5) and she wont hush begging me to take her back cuz she liked it so much. Yippee, finally one dr she loves to visit.lol I love my baby girl. Happy B-Day to Shy!

0 comments: