CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Life!

Well, I have been puring myself into books. So far the ones I have read are by only three authors and they are so good. I feel like reading is helping me learn more about the bible. Each book has had lessons or scripture in them and it truly does help. I have read "the dead dont dance" and "Maggie" from Charles Martin. THease are good books that teach you about God's love and how He can make it all right if you give Him a chance. I also have been into Francine Rivers becasue she has written books that parallel books of the bible. GREAT BOOKS!!! My next new find is Karen Kingsbury. Her books are life changeing books. Once you have read one of her books then you cannot say you havent seen a change either in yourself or seen someone differently. I have heard lots of people say that they are life changing books and now I know for my self that this is true. I just finished the 911 series and I would suggest it to anyone. This too is why I havent been blogging as much. Now I must get back to reading. I got three good books to keep me busy all weekend long.


In the past several weeks we had our Girl Scout Daddy/daughter dance. This is a picture of my dad and my daughter. Her daddy had to work but that was totally fine with my dad. THey had a blast and shared so many wonderful memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good to see a blog entry from you. I have been missing them. Been reading a lot myself, but nothing I think that would interest you. I put a hold request in at the library for Maggie's story. I can't wait to get it. I hope it is worth waiting for.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention the photo of Shy had her grandpaw is really good. You should frame that and give it to your dad for father's day. I bet he would enjoy it.

Kathy