CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wow! Its been so long!

Well hello everyone! We have had a very busy and interesting few weeks. We had a wonderful Christmas and a very different New Years. However, there will be no complaining. I am looking forward to all the numerous things I have committed my time to and hope I can recognize if its too much. Some of the things which are on the calendar this month are Girl Scout Cookie sales which will start on Jan. 16. Also my daughter has shown interest in basketball and I will assist her coach this season as a desperate attempt to make her take advantage of her height. Our New Bible Study will start up again on Thursday night and I am really excited about that. See I have only one child and am very blessed on so may levels to have her and only her but there was a time when I was very sick and couldn't do much with her and now that I am not sick, I insist on using every hour to mold and shape her into a good person whether it be in developing new skill or being involved in programs that encourage self sufficient living or em proving/learning myself how to better teach her to be those good qualities.
My little girl got herself a cute little puppy for Christmas. She is so cute and poops a whole lot. She also howls a lot and chews alot but she is very loved and that is all my Little punk wanted for Christmas. We not all she wanted but all she could say she wanted. She got lots of things for Christmas but she really enjoys the new puppy.
We also got a Wii. We have literally had close family members pull muscles and strain backs and sorre arms are everywhere around us. We love the Wii.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and make great decisions for the new year ahead. I will keep in touch as soon as all this business gets going.
Amy

0 comments: