CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rain Rain Rain!!!!!

Well my husband went hunting for the past week and me and my little chick have been "ladies only" for almost a week and lovin it. However, when we called to talk to daddy he mentioned it was raining and messin with his hunting trip. He has expressed how horrible wet and rainy is was where he is. Well to noones suprise it has started here. I kept calling him to tell him how bad it was here but Ive got one on him now! It has rained so much, they cancelled school. It has flooded! Sadly she had already had her bath and gone to bed before I found out but she was hoping anyways. We had mentioned it was really bad on the country roads and it was possible but we were not sure. We will have a nice "mommy-and-me" day. Im glad we can without her being sick cuz due to experience, she will not like me much in the not so distant future so Im gonna take advantage of it while I can.

0 comments: