CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update!

I was just wanting to update everyone on my last few weeks. So far I have been consumed by girl scouts fall products sales and my child being sick and me being sick and some drama. I am not a "dingy" person and actually I usually catch on pretty quick when something goes on in my world. However, this past few weeks, I have been strugling with this perticular issue. I dont catch things as quickly as I once did. I just realized a few things and I just feel so enlightened. I feel referbished and renewed. Yeah for me.
During this past week I had yet another cousin to be killed in a house fire and I was really freaked out by it. It has only been since June that my cousin here in TN was killed the same way and now another cousin in FL. Just a bit overwhelming to say the least. I will post more when I have more public issues to reveal.

0 comments: