CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our anniversary!


This is us on our way to spend the day together for our anniversary. We have been married 11 years today. He asked me if I had something I really wanted to do on this day and all I could think is that I have been wanting to see "Fireproof"
I read the book and have been reluctant to start "The Love Dare" book. So usually once I read a book, sitting through the movie is kinda a waiste. Not so in this case however. Since our marriage has been usually for the most part "normal" and not without problems, I asumed the movie would be a good way to get things going in the right direction with a little visual help. So when the opportunity came to say what I wanted I suggested we go see it together. This is a piture just before leaving for the theatre.
Once we saw the movie, I was refreshed. A new way of seeing my husband and some pointers on how to deal in the future. He loved the movie as much as I did and though I left here with way more makeup than usual, I certianly didnt leave that place with hardly any on. It was just as awesome as I had made it up to be in my head. I would hope all that will be married, already married, dating, or might date in the near future go see this movie. In my heart I feel as the folks who wrote this movie were truly inspired by God to do so. It is worth the trouble you may have to face to see it. I also expect to see lots of marrages renewed because of the tools used in this movie. I love it and my husband!

1 comments:

Kathy & Aaron said...

We went to see Fireproof this afternoon. It was an interesting movie with a strong theme of committment to marriage and committement to God. We enjoyed. Thanks for the information. I had never heard about it before you mentioned it when we talked on the phone a couple of days ago.