CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Zuma Fun Center!!!


Me and Gabe are the youth directors at our Church. So we planned to take the kids to ZUMA FUN last Sunday. It was a blast! We took 13 people with us and sad to say there was 7 adults who went.

This is a "mark" on the arm band for not behaving on the go-kart track. No, this is not the arm of one of our children from church. It is the mark from one of our ADULTS from church. He just could not help himself but he had to bump every car within bumping distance of him. He was told if he got another "mark" he would be no loger allowed to ride! Way to go kelly!

This is me using all my tokens! I had no clue what in this world I was doing but I sure did like trying to. My sis grabbed the camera (after she scolded her hubby for being mean on the go-kart track) and started trying to catch me doing something silly. Well now you see I dont do silly things! (wink)

This is my sis and her hubby. They had a blast just like everyone else did. I am certian we will be going back there with them probably and not many kids. I happen to know that he had more fun than the kids did. Love you guys!

0 comments: