CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This week in my world

So, this week has been different. I worked some and then I had a day of Dr. visits and a cold. Welcome to my week. I found out that what sent me to the ER in Knoxville, turned out to not be what they expected at all. However, it was a good thing I went because I did find that their may be a reason for why the meds failed miserably to work. Also, I may have some other knee issues that may be able to be fixed and not just treating symptoms. I went all alone and I guess I just forgot that I need alone time sometimes too. I had a wounderful time with myself all day.
I was very pleased with my dr's and that is why I take the travel to get that special care. I love UT Medical Center. I went through fertility, ob, gyn, GI and colorectal surgery all at that hospital and I just feel very safe there.
We had a soccer game this past Sat. and boy did they have a great time. We are the coaches and we just love it. After all the fertility issues I had, it is such a blessing that I now have a child and a very healthy and beautiful one at that. I felt horrible asking God for another but I truly left it to Him. I felt selfish asking God for another healthy child because He gave me one and some never get that. Hoever I told Him I would except what ever He wanted. I went back through the procedures and I asked for a sign to show me what He wanted and He did it. Just like God does things, in a way noone could question where it came from. Iwas on my way to the DR. for the pregnancy test and as soon as I took the exit, my transmission went completely out. I coasted to a parking spot and had the test. I knew but within the hour the office called and told me it was negative. I did not greive because I knew God had a plan. But now I am officially a "soccer mom" and that is exactly what I wanted. She does not have siblings and will never but I have her and I dont feel I could be anymore blessed than that.
I have cought the sinus bug that is so severly going around. I will be fine of course but even better if I dont pass this on to my baby girl.
Have a great week and God bless you all!

0 comments: